The Ashbury subdivision offers new homes for sale in Eagle, Idaho. Choose from a wide range of home designs to fit any lifestyle. Located at the northwest corner of Meridian Rd and Chinden Blvd, Ashbury also offers buyers the opportunity to reside in one of the luxurious Garden Villas. You may also choose a custom home located on a prime one-acre lot. Homes for sale in Ashbury offer homeowners a community equipped with spacious common areas, playgrounds, and an inviting community pool. Learn more about Ashbury real estate just below.
Ashbury Homes for Sale
Ashbury Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2020.
Ashbury Features & Amenities
- Community Pool & Playground
- Large Selection of Lot Sizes
- Open Space Throughout the Community
- Builders include Alturas Homes - Brighton Homes - James Clyde Homes - Todd Campbell Homes
- Homesites: 190 building lots from 0.14 acres (6,100 sq ft) up to 1.0 acre (43,560 sq ft)
- Cecil D Andrus Elementary - 2.8 mi
- Heritage Middle - 1.5 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 2.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $750 – Semi-Annually to $1,075 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd head East on Chinden Blvd (US 20 / 26). Turn North on N Meridian Rd, then left on W Temple Dr - Eagle, ID 83616.
Get the Eagle experts working for you. Contact us today to get the latest Ashbury, Eagle real estate information - (208) 391-4466.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< All Eagle ID Homes for Sale