The Shores Eagle
The Shores is located on a quiet stretch of the South channel of the Boise River minutes from downtown Eagle, ID and tucked away behind Two Rivers. Incredible old world charm blends into the stunning natural beauty of this community set alongside the Boise River. Build your dream home on a fabulous estate lot. Phenomenal water features, seven ponds, nine waterfalls and miles of trails await your exploration. An Infinity swimming pool, tennis court, and grand kitchen are beautiful features of the European-inspired community Clubhouse. Offering instant access to the river, The Shores real estate is quiet and serene.
The Shores Homes for Sale
Join today to unlock advanced search tools & to customize your Eagle, ID real estate searches to meet your needs.
The Shores Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2019.
The Shores Features & Amenities
- Striking community clubhouse with custom designed infinity pool
- Most homes for sale in The Shores are adjacent to water
- 16 acres of lakes, extensive water features and fountains
- Lush landscaping planted throughout the community
- Remarkable views of the water in a quiet setting
- Broad multi-use common areas including basketball and tennis court
- Connected to the Two Rivers pathways which access the Boise River Greenbelt
- Pressurized Irrigation. Wider building lots available. Outbuildings and shops allowed (with ACC approval)
- Homesites: The community offers 86 building lots ranging in size from 0.25 acres (10,890 Sq. Ft.) up to 1.736 acres (75,620 Sq. Ft.).
- Andrus Elementary
- Eagle Middle
- Eagle High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Quarterly
- $1,250 – Setup/Transfer fee
North Eagle Rd., West on W. Two Rivers Dr., Left on S. Channel Way to The Shores subdivision.
Let one of our Eagle real estate specialists help you find the perfect home. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.
< All Eagle Idaho Real Estate