- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,747 SqFt
Stillwater is a mixed-use, residential, and commercial development currently under construction on the south side of Hwy 44 between W State St & N Pinedale Way in Eagle, Idaho. Stillwater offers homebuyers patio homes, cottage homes, townhouses, and live-work lofts with direct access to the Boise River & Greenbelt.
New Homes for Sale in Stillwater
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Eagle subdivisions - Search accurately and informed on WeKnowBoise.com.
Stillwater Features & Amenities
- New homes from the $700s
- Square footage from 2,032 to 2,863
- Beds from 2 to 3, Baths from 2 to 3
- Community pool, spa, outdoor kitchen area
- Recreational water features, Boise River access & Greenbelt connectivity
- Planned community market with services
- 70 single-family residences: 34 patio homes, 12 cottage homes, 12 townhouses, 12 live-work lofts
- 11 prime commercial spaces
- 60,000 sq ft of mixed-use office and retail
- 30,000 sq ft of flex-residential/work studio
- Eagle Hills Elementary - 2.8 mi/8 min
- Eagle Middle - 1.7 mi/5 min
- Eagle High - 1.4 mi/3 min
Homeowner Association Dues
- $150 (cottages & patio homes), $260 (townhouses) – Monthly
- $1,650 – Setup/Transfer fee
Stillwell Real Estate Map
2505 W State St, Eagle, ID 83616.
Contact us today to learn more about Eagle, ID real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.