The Renovare subdivision is a new home community in Eagle, ID. Renovare homes for sale offer maintenance free living with gated privacy minutes from the Boise River and Greenbelt. A well-conceived waterfront landscape compliments the neighborhood setting and highlights the exceptional Modern architectural design and contemporary finishes of each Eagle home.
Renovare Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Renovare Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,908 to 2,976
- Waterfront homesites with direct access to the Boise River Greenbelt
- Maintenance free landscaping, front and back provide by HOA
- Community pool & clubhouse, bocce ball court, water features, fishing ponds and walking paths
- Gated Community
- Homesites: This 20-acre community offers 84 building lots ranging in size from 0.12 acres (5,227 sq ft) up to 0.35 acres (15,246 sq ft)
- Eagle Hills Elementary – 1.8 mi
- Eagle Middle Middle – 3.0 mi
- Eagle High – 4.1 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $555 – Quarterly
- $700 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd head east on State St. Turn right (south) on Edgewood Way. Turn left (east) on Lone Shore Ln, Eagle, ID 83616.
To learn more about everything Renovare Idaho homes for sale have to offer, contact us online or call our Eagle real estate experts at (208) 391-4466 today.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< All Eagle ID Real Estate