Spurwing Acres is a new single-family subdivision under development near Linder Road and Duck Alley Road in South Eagle, ID. The community consists of 15 building lots with a minimum lot size of 217,695 square feet (about 5 acres). Covering 80 acres in total, the Spurwing Acres community is bound by the Boise River to the north and Spurwing Golf Course to the south.
Spurwing Acres Homes for Sale
Spurwing Acres Features & Amenities
- Amenities include a 4.5 acres community pond
- Bring your own builder (limited availability)
- 15 single-family building lots from 5 acres (217,695 sq ft)
- Willow Creek Elementary - 6 min/2.3 mi
- Sawtooth Middle - 9min/3.2 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 6 min/2.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Monthly
- $1,000 – Setup/Transfer fee
West of Linder Rd - 2421 W Duck Alley Rd, Eagle, ID 83616.
Just 15 new homes will be built in this boutique Eagle community. To find your new home in Spurwing Acres, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today for professional, personalized service.