In the heart of Eagle, this intimate estate subdivision is refined and elegant. Hollyhock Estates is a small, exclusive community of 7 homes on a private cul-de-sac with sprawling lots starting at 0.5 acres. Surrounded by some of the most sought after areas in Eagle, Hollyhock will stand alone with its distinguished architectural design and landscape standards just outside the foothills of the Treasure Valley.
Hollyhock Estates Homes for Sale
Browse all new homes in Eagle ID or discover your perfect neighborhood with our complete guide to new Eagle subdivisions.
Hollyhock Estates Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from $1.5 million
- Square footage from 3,340 to 4,115
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 3.5 to 4.5
- Garages from 3 to 4 (some plans include RV bays)
- Builder: Maddyn Homes
- Status: Now Selling
- Homesites range from 0.54 to 0.89 acres (23,522 to 38,768 sq ft)
- 7 building lots on 6.72 acres
- Eagle Hills Elementary – 10 min/4.6 mi
- Star Middle – 6 min/2.8 mi
- Eagle High – 5 min/1.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,400 – Annually
- $1,000 – Setup/Transfer fee
East of Lanewood Rd, approximately 800 feet north of the Floating Feather Rd and Lanewood Rd intersection - Eagle, ID 83616.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help. Contact us online or call our local Eagle ID real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.