BainBridge strikes an ideal balance between suburban-living and city-life. Located in Northwest Meridian, new homes for sale in BainBridge are just around the corner from the bustling Ten Mile corridor with shopping, restaurants, entertainment, Heroes Park and Costco. Homeowners here enjoy tree-lined streetscapes which lend themselves to morning jogs and evening walks. Along with the community swimming pool, cabana and playground, you will find a beautiful green space which acts as the centerpiece of the BainBridge subdivision. With multiple builders, home buyers can choose from a wide selection of new, thoughtfully designed homes to find the perfect fit. Learn more about BainBridge real estate below.
BainBridge Homes for Sale
Explore all new subdivisions in Meridian Idaho and get to know the neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com.
BainBridge Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2020.
BainBridge Features & Amenities
- New homes from the $300s
- Square footage from 1,444 to 3,976
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 4.5
- Community pool, neighborhood center, city park and elementary school
- 22 acres of common areas, walking paths and pocket parks
- 389 homesites ranging in size from 0.16 acres (6,970 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.39 acres (16,990 Sq. Ft.).
- Top Home Builders: Alturas Homes, Brighton Homes, Hallmark Homes, James Clyde Custom Homes, Todd Campbell Custom Homes
- Ponderosa Elementary - 2.6 mi
- Star Middle - 5.6 mi
- Meridian High - 5.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $605 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Main entrance: Head west on Chinden Blvd (Hwy 20/US-26) past Ten Mile Rd. Turn left (south) on W Lost Rapids Dr, Meridian, ID 83646. (Alternatively, Black Cat Rd to Vanderbilt Dr.)
BainBridge Master Plan
Video: Flyover Tour of BainBridge
To learn more about BainBridge homes for sale, call our experienced Meridian real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 or contact us online today.