- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2,759 SqFt
Step into elevated living at Whitehurst in west Eagle, ID. Single-level homes exude luxury with soaring ceilings, abundant natural light, and spacious open floor plans. Delight in high-end finishes such as quartz countertops, Bosch appliances, and lavish bathrooms. Each residence is enhanced with modern smart home features and efficient LED lighting. At the heart of Whitehurst is a generous 3-acre community space, complete with a playground, pond, and park. Located a short distance from Eagle Island State Park, and with easy access to State Street, Park Lane, and Eagle High School, Whitehurst epitomizes the perfect balance of luxury, convenience, and natural beauty. Dive into an unparalleled lifestyle; discover Whitehurst homes today.
Whitehurst Homes for Sale
Discover the latest and most comprehensive listings of new subdivisions in Eagle. Find your perfect home and neighborhood at WeKnowBoise.com.
Whitehurst Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $900s
- Square footage from 2,412 to 2,956
- Beds from 3 to 4, Baths from 2 to 3
- Amenities include a 3-acre community space with a playground, pond, and park
- Builder: ZEC Homes (Zach Evans Construction)
- Status: Now Selling
- Qualified Open space: 24.34%
- Homesites range from 0.23 acres (10,019 sq ft) to 0.38 acres (16,553 sq ft)
- Developer: Mustang 35, LLC (Principles include Mark Bottles)
- 61 single-family building lots on 30.06 acres
- Eagle Elementary – 7 min/2.9 mi
- Eagle Middle – 5 min/1.9 mi
- Eagle High – 3 min/0.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $950 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northeast of State Street and Park Lane City near the terminus of Fisher Park Way - Eagle, ID 83616.
Discover the finest neighborhoods in Eagle with our expert real estate agents. Ready to find your dream home? Call us at (208) 391-4466 or reach out online.