Whitehurst is a single-family home development by Mustang 35, LLC currently under construction near State Street and Park Lane in Eagle, ID. The proposed development will consist of 60 single-family residential lots within 30.06-acres for a project density of 2-dwelling units per acre. The site will contain a 2.93-acre common area located at the southeast corner of the property. Note: the developer was originally proposing 77 lots. The plan was adjusted to 60 in late 2019.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Eagle new subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Whitehurst Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Developer: Mustang 35, LLC (Principles include Mark Bottles)
- Status: Under Construction (approved by the city of Eagle on 1-6-20)
- Qualified Open space: 24.34%
- Approximately 60 single-family building lots on 30.06 acres
- Eagle Hills Elementary
- Eagle Middle
- Eagle High
Northeast of State Street and Park Lane City near the terminus of Fisher Park Way - Eagle, ID 83616.
Contact us today to learn more about Eagle real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.