Creek Water Eagle
The Creek Water subdivision is a new home community located in Northwest Eagle, ID. With only a handful of new homes completed, buyers have a wide selection of homesites to choose from. Including lot costs, you can expect to pay around $200 per square foot for a new construction home in Creek Water. Purchase a move-in ready home or design the custom home of your dreams on your choice of building lots.
Creek Water Homes for Sale
Browse all New Subdivisions in Eagle Idaho and find the perfect one for you.
Features & Amenities
- New homes from the $700s
- Square footage from 2,370 to 3,602
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2.5 to 4
- Planned Community Pool & Clubhouse
- Neighborhood Park
- Various Builders
- Homesites: Creek Water real estate is a 12.68-acre community consisting of 29 building lots ranging in size from 0.24 acres (10,450 sq ft) to 0.355 acres (15,464 sq ft).
- Eagle Hills Elementary - 3.0 mi
- Eagle Middle - 1.7 mi
- Eagle High - 0.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,000 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Linder Rd head East on Floating Feather Rd. Turn right (south) on N Creekwater Way - Eagle, ID 83616.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< All Eagle Idaho Real Estate