- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2,611 SqFt
Estrada Village is a single-family home subdivision currently under development at North Edgewood Lane and Hill Road in Eagle, ID. A gated community, Estrada Village will include 113 mostly single-story homes on 22 acres. The neighborhood is within walking distance to Guerber Park and downtown Eagle's restaurants, shops, library, post office, and City Hall. Homeowners will also have access to on-site amenities such as a regional pathway and community playground. The street network is designed to create an intimate neighborhood atmosphere that invites neighbors to interact and build a sense of community.
Estrada Village Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Eagle Idaho subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Estrada Village Features & Amenities
The Estrada neighborhood will have three park areas. The central park will create an attractive focal point from the main entrance on Hill Road. There will be a second fully fenced park to the east and a linear open space on the western end of the community.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $500s
- Square footage from 1,838 to 2,611
- Beds from 2 to 4, Baths from 2.5 to 3.5
- Amenities include a community park with a picnic shelter, patio area, gas fire pit, seating areas, pathways, and landscaping
- Community off-leash dog park
- Status: Now Selling
- Open space: 20.2% (4.45 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.096 acres (4,200 sq ft)
- Approximately 113 single-family building lots on 22.03 acres
- Eagle Hills Elementary – 5 min/1.5 mi
- Eagle Middle – 7 min/2.7 mi
- Eagle High – 11 min/4.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $225 – Quarterly
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northwest corner of Edgewood Lane and Hill Road - Eagle, ID 83616.
Are you looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help; contact us online or call our local Eagle, Idaho real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.