Sterling Heights is a single-family home development currently under construction in Eagle, ID. The community will be focused on the exposure to Eagle Hills Golf Course and a 1.88-acre central common area, which serves as a gathering place with interconnected open spaces and a pathway network. Sterling Heights amenities include a plaza/sitting area with shelter, a playground area and workout stations along the pathway system. Three smaller pocket park lots are also proposed in the subdivision consisting of 1.20 acres.
Sterling Heights Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Borders Eagle Hills Golf Course
- Developed as Rene Place Subdivision by MCG-Sterling, LLC
- Status: Coming Soon
- Approximately 80 single-family building lots on 19.69 acres
- Eagle Hills Elementary - 7 min/2.3 mi
- Eagle Middle - 9 min/3.1 mi
- Eagle High - 17 min/5.6 mi
From ID-55, head west Hill Rd. Turn right (north) Echohawk Way, then left (west) on Snocreek Dr
500 Rene Pl, Eagle, ID 83616.
Get the Treasure Valley new construction pros working for you. Contact us today to learn more about Eagle new homes and communities - (208) 391-4466.