River Walk Eagle
The River Walk subdivision is a newer home community located in Eagle, Idaho. Development of the first three phases began in 2015 and ended in 2019 with the completion of 52 custom and semi-custom homes. View our Eagle homes for sale or read more about River Walk real estate below.
River Walk Homes for Sale
River Walk Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2022.
Features & Amenities
- Community pool and cabana
- Direct Boise River and Greenbelt access
- Large landscaped common area
- Phase 1-3 Homesites: 52 building lots ranging in size from 0.18 acres (7,840 Sq Ft) to 0.60 acres (26,136 Sq Ft)
- Eagle Elementary - 10 min/3.7 mi
- Star Middle - 9 min/4.6mi
- Eagle High - 6 min/1.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $225 - Quarterly
- $475 – Setup/Transfer fee
River Walk Real Estate Plat Map
From W State St (Hwy 44) and N Linder Rd, head west on State. Turn left (south) on S River Creek Ave - Eagle, ID 83616.
Looking for the best neighborhood to call home? We can help; contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 and see for yourself what hundreds of happy Eagle real estate owners already know.