Alderwood Village Eagle
Homes for sale in Alderwood Village are located in Eagle, ID. Though the majority of the neighborhood has been developed, there are still some available lots. This charming Tuscan-inspired community is within walking distance to Downtown Eagle, where you will find restaurants, local shops and the Eagle Saturday Farmer’s Market.
Alderwood Village Homes for Sale
New Search X
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Alderwood Village Home Values
|Sold Last 12 Months||5||Highest Price||$394,000|
|Median Sold Price||$349,900||Lowest Price||$345,000|
|Average Sold Price||$358,580||Median DOM||20|
|Average $/SqFt||$185||Median $/SqFt||$191|
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2018.
Features & Amenities
- 2-acre Fully Landscaped Private Community Park
- Community Playground
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Builder: Roth Homes, first phase. RSI Construction, second phase
- Homesites: Phase Two, Alderwood Village Estates, 4.7 acres and offers 15 building lots ranging in size from 0.12 acres (5,230 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.27 acres (11,760 Sq. Ft.)
- Eagle Hills Elementary - 1.4 mi
- Eagle Middle - 2.3 mi
- Eagle High - 2.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $120 Monthly or $360 Quarterly
- $300 to $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Old State St and N Eagle Rd head West. Turn left (south) S Grandean Way to the Alderwood Village subdivision.
< All Homes for Sale Eagle ID
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 6:22pm MST.