Alderwood Village Eagle
Homes for sale in Alderwood Village are located in Eagle, ID. Though the majority of the neighborhood has been developed, there are still some available lots. This charming Tuscan-inspired community is within walking distance to Downtown Eagle, where you will find restaurants, local shops and the Eagle Saturday Farmer’s Market.
Alderwood Village Homes for Sale
Looking for the best Eagle neighborhood? Explore our complete guide to new Eagle Idaho subdivisions and find the perfect place to call home.
Alderwood Village Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Features & Amenities
- 2-acre Fully Landscaped Private Community Park
- Community Playground
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Builder: Roth Homes, first phase. RSI Construction, second phase
- Homesites: Phase Two, Alderwood Village Estates, 4.7 acres and offers 15 building lots ranging in size from 0.12 acres (5,230 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.27 acres (11,760 Sq. Ft.)
- Eagle Hills Elementary - 1.4 mi
- Eagle Middle - 2.3 mi
- Eagle High - 2.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $120 Monthly or $360 Quarterly
- $300 to $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Old State St and N Eagle Rd head West. Turn left (south) S Grandean Way to the Alderwood Village subdivision.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< All Homes for Sale Eagle ID