The Preserve Eagle
The Preserve is a new home subdivision located in Eagle, Idaho. The Community offers a wide variety of interior and exterior choices. Floor plans range from 1,271 to 4,777 Sq. Ft. with the average size around 2,084 Sq. Ft. Bedroom options range from three to six with two to as many as 4.5 bathrooms. Homes for sale in The Preserve are built by Idaho home builder Coleman Homes. The community is close to everything Eagle, Idaho has to offer. Learn more about The Preserve Eagle real estate below.
The Preserve Homes for Sale
The Preserve Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
The Preserve Features & Amenities
- New homes from $349,900
- Square footage from 1,271 to 4,777
- Community Pool and Playground
- Lush Landscaping, including Walking Paths, Ponds and Waterfalls
- Common Areas Feature Wide Open Spaces
- Proximity to Downtown Eagle, Idaho
- Builder: Coleman Homes
- Homesites from 0.12 acres (5,227 Sq. Ft.) to 0.532 acres (23,174 Sq. Ft.)
- Star Elementary - 4.9 mi
- Eagle Middle - 3.4 mi
- Eagle High School - 1.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Head North on Linder Rd from State St. Turn left (west) on W Escalante Dr - Eagle, ID 83616.
Our Eagle real estate specialists are here to help you find the perfect place to call home - 7 days a week. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< All Eagle ID Homes for Sale