Crossley Park Eagle
Crossley Park is a new home community located in Eagle, ID. The neighborhood offers homebuyers twenty-four townhouses and four single-family building lots. Homes for sale in Crossley Park are set comfortably within a private gated community directly across the street from Eagle Island State Park. The subdivision offers low maintenance living including exterior, mowing and snow removal included in the HOA fees.
Crossley Park Homes for Sale
Crossley Park Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2022.
Crossley Park Features & Amenities
- Standard Exteriors Features include stucco, stone accents, insulated garage doors, gutters, copper roof highlights, and more.
- Private Gated Community with Maintenance Free Living including landscaping and common areas.
- Interior Features and Options include 9-foot ceilings, plumbed for central vacuum, heated tile flooring, gas fireplace inserts, custom woodwork and accent lighting.
- Kitchen & Bathrooms options include solid hardwood flooring, tile flooring, a full tile shower, granite countertops, custom cabinetry and high-end appliances.
- Energy Efficient Building Techniques
- Eagle Hills Elementary
- Eagle Middle
- Eagle High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $130 – Monthly
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
Located off of W State St, just North of the New Eagle Island State Park entrance - Eagle, ID 83616.
Crossley Park Real Estate Plat Map
For the best selection of Eagle homes for sale at Crossley Park, don't delay - contact us online or call an Eagle new construction specialist at (208) 391-4466 today.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< All Eagle ID Homes for Sale