- 4 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 3,087 SqFt
View new homes for sale in Homestead Eagle, ID just below. The new Homestead subdivision is where you will find all the comforts of peaceful living combined with the convenience of city life. Homestead provides many community amenities, including a swimming pool, neighborhood park and playground. If you’re looking for a little more adventure, you are just minutes away from the Boise River, Greenbelt, and Eagle Island State Park. Learn more about Homestead real estate.
Homestead Homes for Sale
Homestead Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Homestead Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 2,102 to 3,875
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 4
- Community pool, parks, pavilion, and tot lots
- Open green space throughout the neighborhood & tree-lined walking paths
- Top Home Builders: Alturas Homes, Brighton Homes, Hallmark Homes, James Clyde Custom Homes
- Homesites: Phase 1-5 (aka Lanewood subdivision) consists of approximately 204 building lots ranging in size from 0.190 acres (8,276 sq ft) up to 0.751 acres (32,717 sq ft)
- Star Elementary - 9 min/4.9 mi
- Star Middle - 7 min/3.3 mi
- Eagle High - 5 min/1.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $800 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northwest corner of W Floating Feather Rd and N Linder Rd, east of Lanewood Rd - Eagle, ID 83616.
For the latest Homestead real estate information or to schedule a private tour, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< All Eagle Homes for Sale