View new homes for sale in Homestead Eagle, ID just below. The new Homestead subdivision is where you will find all the comforts of peaceful living combined with the convenience of city life. Homestead provides many community amenities, including a swimming pool, neighborhood park and playground. If you’re looking for a little more adventure, you are just minutes away from the Boise River, Greenbelt and Eagle Island State Park. Learn more about Homestead real estate.
Homestead Homes for Sale
Save This Search to receive the newest real estate listings in Homestead before anyone else!
Homestead Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2020.
Homestead Features & Amenities
- Pricing from $529,900
- Square footage from 2,102 to 3,875
- Community pool, parks and tot lots
- Open space throughout the neighborhood & tree-lined walking paths
- Top Home Builders: Alturas Homes, Brighton Homes, Hallmark Homes, James Clyde Custom Homes, Todd Campbell Custom Homes
- Homesites: Phase 1 (aka Lanewood subdivision) consists of 38 building lots on 21.53 acres, ranging in size from 0.16 acres (6,970 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.414 acres (18,034 Sq. Ft.).
- Star Elementary - 4.8 mi
- Eagle Middle - 2.9 mi
- Eagle High - 1.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $715 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
W Floating Feather Rd and N Lanewood Rd, Eagle, ID 83616.
For the latest information about Homestead real estate, or to schedule a tour, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.