- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,452 SqFt
55 Plus Communities Idaho, Boise Area
The Boise, Idaho area has several 55 plus communities. You don’t have to be retired to live in a 55+ community. Downsizing and being able to enjoy a 55+ active adult community while still being close enough to enjoy your friends and relatives is a plus. With a reasonable cost of living and high quality of life, Boise continues to be a very desirable place to live. At any given time there are only a handful of homes available in Boise area 55 and over communities.
View All homes for sale in Boise, Idaho 55 Plus communities below including the surrounding cities of Meridian, Eagle, Nampa and more.
Homes for Sale in 55+ Communities
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,222 SqFt
Looking for the perfect Boise, ID area home? We can help. As Local residents, we know Boise Idaho real estate and homes better than anyone. Whether you have questions about finding a specific community, an individual home or would just like to chat about living in the Boise area call Lisa at (208) 391-4466.
Boise, Idaho 55+ Communities
Best Places to Retire - The Boise List
The Boise area continues to be ranked as one of the top places in the country to retire to. With a high quality of life, an abundance of reasonably priced housing and plentiful access to local amenities and entertainment, it's easy to see why.
- US News - The 10 Best Places to Retire 2016
- Kiplinger - Cheapest Places Where You'll Want to Retire 2016
- Kiplinger - Best States for Retirement 2016
- Forbes – The Best Places to Retire in 2015
- Money – Best Places to Retire 2015
- Forbes – The Best Places to Retire in 2014
- WalletHub – Best Places to Retire 2014
- Money – Retire to One of These 5 Great Small Cities 2013
- Huffington Post – 10 Best Places To Retire In America In 2013
We will help you find active adult communities which perfectly suit your needs, personality and lifestyle. We're the only source you need! Contact the Boise real estate experts online or call (208) 391-4466.