If you're searching for a serene and secure community to call home, look no further than the Aventier. Nestled in a prime location south of Moon Valley Road in Eagle, ID, this 8-acre neighborhood offers the perfect blend of privacy and convenience. A private gated drive located just south of the Bald Eagle Point Subdivision provides access to the community, ensuring a sense of exclusivity and security. Aventier also boasts a breathtaking 1.58-acre green space at the eastern boundary of the development, overlooking the North Channel of the Boise River. With this natural backdrop, residents can unwind and bask in the serenity of their surroundings.
Aventier Homes for Sale
Aventier Features & Amenities
- Status: Now Reserving
- Open space: 19.5% (1.58 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.71 acres (30,927 sq ft) to 1.47 acres (64,033 sq ft)
- Developed as Eventry Subdivision by Adam Anderson
- 7 single-family building lots on 8.11 acres
- Eagle Elementary – 10 min/4.5 mi
- Star Middle – 7 min/3.8 mi
- Eagle High – 5 min/1.8 mi
From Linder Rd, head west on State St for 0.6 miles. Turn left (south) on Stonehart Ave, then right onto Polecat Dr. Take the next right - Eagle, ID 83616.
Are you looking for the best Eagle neighborhood to call home? We can help; contact our experienced Eagle, ID real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 or message us online now.