Foxglove Estates Eagle
Foxglove Estates features new homes for sale in Eagle, ID. The community offers larger homesites, relatively low HOA fees and accommodating CCRs. Community water usage and common area maintenance is reduced with the use of drought-resistant plants and Xeriscaping. Home sizes start at 1,800 Sq. Ft. for single-story homes and 2,200 Sq. Ft. for two-story homes. RV garages allowed. Foxglove Estates real estate is close to shopping, schools, and Eagle Island State Park.
Foxglove Estates Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 2,127 to 3,150
- 3 to 5 Beds, 2 to 4.5 Baths
- Builder: Bring Your Own Builder (select building lots).
- Building Lots for Sale: This 16.31-acre community offers 38 building lots ranging in size from 0.19 acres (8,276 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.28 acres (12,200 Sq. Ft.).
- Star Elementary - 11 min/5.1 mi
- Star Middle - 7 min/3.6
- Eagle High - 5 min/1.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues:
- $125 – Quarterly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
From N Linder Rd and W State St, head North on Linder. Turn left (west) on W Saguaro Dr to the Foxglove Estates subdivision - Eagle, ID 83616.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< All Eagle Homes for Sale