Moss Creek is a new single-family subdivision under development near West State Street in Eagle, ID. The Preserve, an established neighborhood, is located to the north and east of Moss Creek, and undeveloped land can be found to the west and south. The community offers 56 homesites that start at 0.141 acres (6,156 sq ft) in size.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Eagle new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Moss Creek Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Small footprint patio-style homes
- Amenities include a pergola, horseshoe pits, and two metal benches
- Developer: Steve Hart, Urban Solutions, LLC
- Status: Under Construction
- Open space: 33.6% (7.26 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.141 acres (6,156 sq ft)
- 56 single-family building lots on 21.6 acres
West terminus of Escalante Dr and the southern terminus of Tempsford Wy, just north of West State St - Eagle, ID 83616.