- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3,380 SqFt
Laguna Pointe Eagle
Laguna Pointe is a premier lakefront community located in Eagle, ID. Situated at the center of this 43 homesite neighborhood, you will find the "Golden Pond," a private access, 43-acre lake. Residents can paddleboard to the secluded private island or fish for largemouth bass and trout. In addition to the river pathways and large common areas, homeowners enjoy extraordinary unobstructed views of the Boise Front. Just steps from the Boise River and Greenbelt, Laguna Pointe real estate offers riverfront living at its finest.
Laguna Pointe Homes for Sale
Laguna Pointe Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2023.
Features & Amenities
- Over one mile of riverfront on a 43-acre community lake for fishing, swimming, and non-motorized boating. Docks allowed
- 30 acres of common areas including a private island w/ outdoor lighting, power, fire pits, gazebo and floating dock
- Greenbelt and nature trail access
- Homesites: 43 building lots (gated and non-gated) ranging in size from 0.76 acres (33,100 Sq. Ft.) up to 4.03 acres (175,550 Sq. Ft.).
- Andrus Elementary
- Eagle Middle
- Eagle High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $850 – Quarterly
- $450 – Setup/Transfer fee
From downtown Eagle, head South on S Eagle Road. Turn Left (east) on W River Meadow Dr to the Laguna Pointe subdivision.