Heritage Gardens Eagle
Heritage Gardens is a gated 55+ community of newer homes in Eagle, Idaho. Located in the highly coveted west Eagle area, this age-restricted neighborhood provides the luxurious lifestyle that active adult homebuyers expect. Enjoy finely crafted single and two-story homes with a spacious master suite and open living space perfect for entertaining. Choose your building lot and floor plan and make your new Heritage Gardens home your own. All lawn maintenance is taken care of, including snow removal, allowing residents to enjoy the great outdoors, large parks and walking paths within this beautiful community. Venture outside the neighborhood and discover dining, shopping, and entertainment just minutes away.
Heritage Gardens Homes for Sale
Heritage Gardens Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,376 to 3,760
- Bedrooms from 2 to 5, Bathrooms from 2 to 4
- Private gated community
- Walking paths to stores & restaurants
- Gazebo for gatherings, water features & tree lined streets
- HOA includes full lawn maintenance & snow removal
- 60 homesites from 0.12 acres (5,227 Sq. Ft.) to 0.46 acres (20,038 Sq. Ft.)
Homeowner Association Dues
- $462.50 – Quarterly
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
Heritage Gardens Real Estate Plat Map
Head West on Chinden Blvd from Eagle Rd. Turn right (north) on N Linder Rd then right (east) on W Temple Dr, Eagle, ID 83646.
To schedule your personal tour or learn more about the gorgeous new homes at Heritage Gardens, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today.