Lions Gate Eagle
The Lions Gate subdivision is a newer home community located in Eagle, Idaho. Development began in 2014 and continues today. Homes in Lions Gate range in price from $600k to $1 million, with an average of four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 4,053 square feet of living space. "Luxury comes to life at Lions Gate… Eagle’s Premier Estate community."
Lions Gate Homes for Sale
Explore all new subdivisions in Eagle Idaho and find the perfect place on WeKnowBoise.com.
Lions Gate Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Lions Gate Features & Amenities
- Pressurized Irrigation included in the HOA
- Bring your own builder (select sites)
- Homesites: This 27.39-acre community offers 25 building lots ranging in size from 0.85 acres (37,030 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.88 acres (38,330 Sq. Ft.).
- Seven Oaks Elementary - 3.1 mi
- Eagle Middle - 0.9 mi
- Eagle High - 1.8
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,300 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
West on Floating Feather Rd from Eagle Rd. Turn left (south) on Ballantyne Way. Turn right (west) on W Lionsgate St - Eagle, ID 83616.
Contact your Eagle real estate experts today for more information about Lions Gate neighborhood properties or to schedule a private tour (208) 391-4466.