- 3 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3,098 SqFt
Eagle Creek features plenty of open space and parks, a clubhouse, playground and swimming pool. A network of paths is laced through the community connecting streets (and the people that live there) to common spaces, including beautifully landscaped creeks and ponds. With homes for sale in Eagle Creek, residents are within walking distance of North Star Public Charter School, Galileo Math & Science School, Eagle High, and the Arts West Private School. Splendid outdoor spaces, exceptional amenities, and an Eagle address make this a neighborhood not to be missed.
Eagle Creek Homes for Sale
Eagle Creek Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2023.
Eagle Creek Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 2,200 to 3,513
- 3 to 5 Beds, 2.5 to 3.5 Baths
- Community pool, clubhouse, playground and parks
- Panoramic views
- Homesites from 0.20 (8,712 Sq. Ft.) to 0.35 acres (15,246 Sq. Ft.)
- Eagle Elementary - 9 min/3.8 mi
- Eagle Middle - 7 min/2.8 mi
- Eagle High - 3 min/0.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $900 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd, head west on State St (Hwy 44) for about 2.5 miles. Turn right (north) on Park Ln, then left (west) on Cardon St at Kathleen Estates - Eagle, ID 83616.
To discover your dream home in Eagle Creek, call our local Eagle ID real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 or contact us online today.