- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,400 SqFt
Mace River Ranch Eagle
Mace River Ranch is a new home community in Eagle, Idaho. The 192-acre master-planned community is ideally located along the Boise River and adjacent to downtown Eagle. If you’ve been looking for a beautiful riverfront or waterfront setting to buy or build your ideal home, this is it. As much as there is to do just outside Mace River Ranch, there’s plenty to keep you busy within. Starting with a spacious clubhouse and pool, you’ll enjoy a gracious combination of community features and amenities, including a beautiful 40-acre nature preserve. More about Mace River Ranch real estate.
Mace River Ranch Homes for Sale
Mace River Ranch Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2019.
Mace River Ranch Features & Amenities
- New one-mile-long Greenbelt Extension
- Community Pool and Spacious Clubhouse
- 40-acre Nature Preserve with Fish and Wildlife Habit Restoration
- 2.5 miles of Community Trails
- Lush Landscaping, Ponds and Waterfalls
- Walking Distance to Downtown Eagle's Shops and Restaurants
Homesites: Only a few lots for sale remain in Phase 5 (gated section). Mace River Ranch real estate covers 192 acres and offers 218 building lots ranging in size from 0.25 acres (10,890 Sq Ft) to 3.09 acres (134,600 Sq Ft).
- Cecil D Andrus Elementary – 1.9 mi
- Eagle Middle – 1.2 mi
- Eagle High – 2.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,500 to $1,900 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Location & Directions
Mace River Ranch homes for sale are located on the east side of Eagle Island along Mace Road. Situated along the river just southwest of Eagle Road and State Street. From State St. (Highway 44) head South on N. Eagle Rd. Turn right (west) on Mace Rd - Eagle, ID 83616.
- Downtown Eagle – 2 min
- Albertsons – 3 min
- BanBury Golf Course – 5 min
- Eagle Island State Park – 6 min
- Target – 7 min
Let one of our new construction experts help you find the perfect home for sale in Mace River Ranch. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.