Williamson River Ranch Eagle
Williamson River Ranch offers rare riverfront property in the heart of Eagle, Idaho. Nestled just past Rivers End on the Boise River and Greenbelt, this is the most unique lifestyle community ever to be developed in Idaho. Exclusivity is assured as only a limited number of these estate-sized homesites will be released.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Eagle, Idaho on WeKnowBoise.com.
Williamson River Ranch Features & Amenities
- Riverfront property in the heart of Eagle, Idaho
- Community pool and clubhouse designed by Glancey Rockwell & Associates
- Approximately 97 building lots on 74.32 acres with homesites from 0.24 acres (10,454 Sq. Ft.) to 0.60 acres (26,136 Sq. Ft.)
- Eagle Hills Elementary - 2.8 mi
- East Middle - 3.4 mi
- Eagle High - 4.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $2,100 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From S Eagle Rd head East on Island Wood Dr to S Williamson Way, Eagle, ID 83616.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? Contact a local Eagle real estate agent that knows the neighborhood (208) 391-4466.
Explore Eagle Neighborhoods
< Search all Eagle homes for sale & real estate.