Cedarfield Subdivision Eagle
The Cedarfield subdivision offers new homes for sale in Eagle, Idaho. "Close to Highway 55 for a quick trip out of town, quick access to shopping and dining, and stunning views of the Boise foothills. It's only moments away to a bike ride along the Boise Greenbelt or just a short jaunt to Guerber Park." Find out more about Cedarfield real estate below >
Cedarfield Homes for Sale
Register for an account with us today and connect with our expert real estate team. You'll instantly have access to advanced home search tools to help with your Eagle real estate search.
Cedarfield Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2023.
Cedarfield Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,530 to 2,710
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5, Bathrooms from 2 to 2.5
- Homesites: 80 building lots, on 12.57 acres, ranging in size from 0.115 acres (5,010 sq ft) to 0.229 acres (9,975 sq ft).
- Also known as Gateway Subdivision
- Builder: CBH Homes
- Eagle Hills Elementary - 1.41 mi
- Eagle Middle - 2.44 mi
- Eagle High - 4.04 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From E State Street/HWY 44, head North on HWY 55. Turn left (west) on Hill Road, then right (north) on Echohawk Way - Eagle, ID 83616.
Made up your mind on Cedarfield real estate? Contact us today and get Idaho's best agents working for you!