Brookstone is a new 55 and older gated community that's currently being developed near State Street and Linder Road in Eagle, ID. The community will have a mix of single-family homes and townhouses available at varying price points. The homes will be primarily single-level, with some two-story homes for those who desire more living space. This neighborhood will appeal to homebuyers who are looking for low-maintenance homes with a smaller footprint, situated in a beautiful community. The proposed amenities in Brookstone include a small community center with indoor and outdoor gathering space, a pond for residents' use and enjoyment, a dog park, and walking pathways throughout the neighborhood.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Eagle Idaho – Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Brookstone Features & Amenities
- Floor plans include single-family homes and townhouses
- Amenities include a small community center, a dog park, pond, and pathways
- Status: Planning/Zoning (approved on 3-24-23)
- Open space: 35.5% (11.74 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.089 acres (3,893 sq ft) for townhomes and 0.116 acres (5,060 sq ft) for houses
- Developer: Timberland Development Partners
- Approximately 97 single-family building lots on 23.28 acres
Brookstone students attend West Ada School District Schools.
North of State St (Highway ID-44) approximately 0.6 miles west of Linder Rd - Eagle, ID 83616.
Unlock the full potential of the Treasure Valley real estate market with our extensive local insights. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 and let us know how we can help you take the next step in your new home journey.