Tierpointe is a new single-family subdivision in Eagle, ID, located north of State Street between Linder Road and Palmer Lane. The development will feature 66 homesites, with an average lot size of 6,527 square feet. The subdivision is designed to be a beautiful, low-maintenance neighborhood for the 55 and older community. This development aligns with a growing trend of buyers who prefer smaller yards and less maintenance, allowing for more time for leisure and travel. Tierpointe includes approximately 4.05 acres of common area, equivalent to 25% of the community. Residents will enjoy amenities such as two pickleball courts, a dog park, pathways, and detached sidewalks with street trees throughout the community, making it a walkable and livable neighborhood.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Eagle subdivisions – Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com.
Tierpointe Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Amenities include two pickleball courts, a dog park, and common area pathways
- Status: Planning/Zoning (approved on 3-14-23)
- Open space: 25.3% (4.05 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.128 acres (5,583 sq ft), and the average lot size is 0.15 acres (6,527 sq ft)
- Developer: DRY Ventures, LLC
- Approximately 66 single-family building lots on 16.01 acres
Tierpointe is situated on the north side of State St (State Hwy 44), about 0.7 miles west of the junction of State St and Linder Rd. The city of Eagle has a comprehensive plan that proposes extending Escalante Dr to State St at the intersection of what is currently called Stonehart Ave (Moon Valley Rd). The development of Tierpointe is expected to facilitate this extension, leading to better connectivity and circulation in the surrounding area.
Are you looking for the best Eagle neighborhood to call home? We can help; contact our experienced Eagle, ID real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 or message us online now.