Moon Valley Subdivision
Commonly known as the Riverstone subdivision, Moon Valley is a single-family home development by M3 Companies currently under construction near State Street and Hwy ID-16 in Star, ID. The community will be developed in two phases, known as Moon Valley Estates and Moon Valley Commons subdivision.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Star subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Moon Valley Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Developer: M3 Companies
- Status: Under Construction
- Common Area: 42.8% (62.15 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.125 acres (5,454 sq ft) to 0.797 acres (34,727 sq ft) with an average size of 0.234 acres (10,202 sq ft).
- Approximately 268 single-family building lots on 145.08 acres
The main access point for this development will come from W. Moon Valley Rd at S. Blue Moon Ave. There are two emergency access roads planned, one to the west of the property and one on the eastern side of the property.
Want to know more about Moon Valley homes for sale & building lots? Get in touch with our local Idaho real estate agents online or by phone (208) 391-4466.