The Whitecliffe subdivision is a single-family home development currently under construction at 943 W McMillan Rd in Northwest Meridian, ID. Commonly referred to as Whitecliffe Estates, Whitecliffe consists of 128 homesites on 40.6 acres with 4.78 acres of open space.
New Homes for Sale in Whitecliffe
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Meridian subdivisions - Search accurately and informed on WeKnowBoise.com
Whitecliffe Real Estate Features
Landscaping within Whitecliffe includes an entrance parkway, walking paths, and a central common area with playground, a picnic gazebo and pond. A second pocket park is proposed in the southern part of the subdivision with a yard shuffleboard.
- New homes from $424,900
- Square footage from 2,081 to 3,200
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 4
- Building lots from $92,000
- Homesites start at 0.184 acres (8,000 sq ft) with an average size of 0.23 acres (10,019 sq ft)
- Approximately 128 building lots 40.06 acres
- Status: Now Selling
- Hunter Elementary - 1.2 mi
- Sawtooth Middle - 0.8 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 1.2 mi
South of McMillan Rd between Linder Rd and Meridian Rd. 943 W McMillan Rd, Meridian, ID 83646.
Now Accepting Reservations - Contact us today to learn more about Whitecliffe Meridian real estate and homes for sale - (208) 391-4466.