The Whitecliffe subdivision is a single-family home development currently under construction at 943 W McMillan Rd in Northwest Meridian, ID. Commonly referred to as Whitecliffe Estates, Whitecliffe consists of 128 homesites on 40.6 acres with 4.78 acres of open space.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Meridian subdivisions - Search accurately and informed on WeKnowBoise.com
Whitecliffe Real Estate Features
Landscaping within Whitecliffe includes an entrance parkway, walking paths, and a central common area with a playground, a picnic gazebo and pond. A second pocket park is proposed in the southern part of the subdivision with a yard shuffleboard.
- New homes from the $TBD
- Square footage from 2,040 to 3,763
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 4
- Building lots from $92,000
- Homesites start at 0.18 acres (7,841 sq ft) with an average size of 0.232 acres (10,106 sq ft)
- Approximately 128 building lots 40.06 acres
- Status: Phase 2 Coming Soon
- Ponderosa Elementary - 7 min/2.7 mi
- Sawtooth Middle - 3 min/0.8 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 5 min/1.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $675 – Setup/Transfer fee
South of McMillan Rd between Linder Rd and Meridian Rd. 943 W McMillan Rd, Meridian, ID 83646.
Reserve Now - Contact us today to learn more about Whitecliffe Meridian real estate and homes for sale - (208) 391-4466.