The Oaks North
Picture yourself at The Oaks North, a new master-planned community designed to give you more family time, more relaxation, and more fun! Majestic mountain views beckon you to step outside, and so many recreation opportunities lie just beyond your door. Unwind after a long day with a dip in the luxurious community pool, or enjoy quality time with your kids while casting a line off the fishing pier. Refresh your spirit with a stroll along a tree-lined path or kindle a new connection over some basketball at the sport court. Wide open fields encourage kids of all ages to get outside, and space for community barbecues and picnics helps turn neighbors into lifelong friends. A prime northwest Meridian location means you’re only minutes from a grocery run at the Walmart Supercenter or a great cup of coffee at Starbucks, while quick I-84 access makes it easy to enjoy everything Boise has to offer. Discover the abundant, active lifestyle waiting for you at The Oaks North in Meridian, Idaho.
The Oaks North Homes for Sale
The Oaks North Real Estate
- Pricing from $317,365
- Square footage from 1,271 to 3,892
- Beds from 3 to 4, Baths from 2 to 2.5
- Future community pool, playground, and pond with fishing pier
- Future sports court and multi-use field
- Building lots range from 0.153 acres (6,665 sq ft) to 0.359 acres (15,638 sq ft)
- A 252.42-acre community offering 653 homesites.
- Ponderosa Elementary - 4 min/2.1 mi
- Star Middle - 11 min/6.5 mi
- Meridian High - 10 min/4.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Located north of McMillan Rd between Black Cat Rd and McDermott Rd - Meridian, ID 83646.
The Oaks North Video Gallery
Contact our experienced Idaho real estate agents today to learn more about The Oaks North and other great Meridian neighborhoods (208) 391-4466.