- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2,011 SqFt
Sawtooth Creek Meridian
The Sawtooth Creek subdivision is a new home community Northwest Meridian, ID. These new Meridian homes for sale range in price from $367,800 to $559,000 with three to four bedrooms, two to 4.5 bathrooms, and 2,003 to 3,674 square feet of living space. Sawtooth Creek is located in a premier location just minutes from neighborhood schools and conveniences. Learn more about Sawtooth Creek real estate.
Sawtooth Creek Homes for Sale
Homesites: This 39.76-acre community offers 98* building lots ranging in size from 0.18 acres (8,047 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.49 acres (21,498 Sq. Ft.).
Sawtooth Creek Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2019.
Features & Amenities
- Large Lots, RV Garages and Parking
- Walking Paths, Common Areas, Tot Lot
- Builders: Select builders including Amyx Homes, Shadow Mountain Homes, Stacy Construction, Tresidio Homes
- Hunter Elementary - 0.7 mi
- Sawtooth Middle School - 0.3 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 0.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $525 – Setup/Transfer fee
From N Linder Rd and W Ustick Rd, head North on Linder. Turn left (west) on W Monument St to the Sawtooth Creek subdivision - Meridian, ID 83646.
Sawtooth Creek Real Estate Plat Map
Sawtooth Creek Meridian phase 3 was just released and building lots are going fast. For detailed pricing and availability contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today.