SpurWing Heights Meridian
SpurWing Heights subdivision - New homes for sale and building lots in Northwest Meridian, ID. Located adjacent to SpurWing Greens, SpurWing Heights (aka Tree Farm) will offer an exceptional lifestyle to be reckoned with. Picturesque green spaces, abundant amenities, and beautiful views in a serene location provide the comfort of home that many have come to love while living in the SpurWing subdivision.
New Homes for Sale in SpurWing Heights
SpurWing Heights Features & Amenities
- Estate & Rim View building lots from $177,500 (bring your own builder) - Sold out
- Square footage from 1,607 to 5,102
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2 to 5
- Homesites: 161 building lots on 61.64 acres, ranging from 0.136 acres (5,924 Sq. Ft.) to 0.468 acres (20,400 Sq. Ft.)
- Willow Creek Elementary - 1.3 mi
- Sawtooth Middle School - 3.4 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 2.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Quarterly
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
From N Eagle Rd head West on Chinden Blvd (Highway 26). Turn right (north) on N Black Cat Rd.
Meridian, ID 83646
SpurWing Heights Real Estate Plat Map
To learn more about SpurWing Heights and to build your dream home in this exciting community. Contact us online or call a Meridian new home specialist at (208) 391-4466.
Explore Northwest Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale