- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,400 SqFt
Rapid Creek Subdivision
Rapid Creek is a single-family home development currently under construction at McMillan Rd and Black Cat Rd in Northwest Meridian, ID. Rapid Creek includes a total of 104 lots, with 93 homesites for single-family detached residential homes and 11 open space lots. The homesites range in size from 0.093 to 0.227 acres (4,060 to 9,891 sq ft). Homes for sale in Rapid Creek front open green space and have vehicle access to rear garages via a minor urban local street, commonly referred to as "alley load" floor plans. The public green spaces will include amenities, such as a gazebo, tot lot and half basketball court, along with extensive landscaping.
Rapid Creek Homes for Sale
Browse all new construction in Meridian Idaho, or discover your perfect neighborhood with our complete guide to new Meridian subdivisions.
Rapid Creek Features & Amenities
- Priced from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,364 to 2,710
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2 to 2.5
- Proposed regional pathway, park with amenities, playground, 1/2 basketball court, and gazebo
- The minimum lot size is 0.093 acres (4,060 sq ft) with an average size of 0.131 acres (5,692 sq ft).
- Homesites: Approximately 93 building lots on 23.02 acres.
- Pleasant View Elementary - 2 min/0.9 mi
- Star Middle - 10 min/6.3 mi
- Owyhee High - 6 min/2.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $490 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
West of Black Cat Rd between McMillin Rd and Nine Mile Creek.
4323 North Black Cat Road, Meridian, ID 83646
Want to learn more about Rapid Creek? We know Meridian neighborhoods better than anyone; call our experienced Meridian Idaho Realtors at (208) 391-4466 or request more info online.