Rapid Creek Subdivision
Rapid Creek is a single-family home development by WHPacific currently under construction at McMillan Rd and Black Cat Rd, just south of the Oak Creek subdivision in Northwest Meridian, ID. Rapid Creek includes a total of 104 lots, with 93 homesites for single-family detached residential homes and 11 open space lots. The homesites range in size from 0.093 to 0.227 acres (4,060 to 9,891 sq ft). Homes for sale in Rapid Creek will front open green space and have vehicle access to rear garages via a minor urban local street, commonly referred to as "alley load" floor plans. The public green spaces will include amenities, such as a gazebo, tot lot and half basketball court, along with extensive landscaping.
Rapid Creek Features & Amenities
- Proposed regional pathway, park with amenities, playground, 1/2 basketball court, and gazebo
- Status: Under Construction
- Qualified open space: 14.2%
- The minimum lot size is 0.093 acres (4,060 sq ft) with an average size of 0.131 acres (5,692 sq ft).
- Homesites: Approximately 93 building lots 23.02 acres.
- Ponderosa Elementary - 1.3 mi
- Star Middle - 6.3 mi
- Meridian High - 4.0 mi
West of Black Cat Rd between McMillin Rd and Nine Mile Creek.
4323 North Black Cat Road, Meridian, ID