Fairbourne is a new subdivision by Fairbourne Development, LLC, under construction in Northwest Meridian, ID. The initial plan for the community calls for 176 building lots on roughly 66 acres. Fairbourne will offer homeowners two parks with the intention to include a pool with clubhouse and children's play area.
New Homes for Sale in Fairbourne
Explore all new subdivisions in Meridian ID on WeKnowBoise.com
Fairbourne Real Estate
- Pricing from the high $300s
- Square footage from 1,200 to 2,000
- Bedrooms from 2 to 4
- Bathrooms from 2 to 3
- Future community pool, clubhouse, tot lot, and walking paths
- Homesites: This 66-acre subdivision offers 176 building lots averaging 0.19 acres (8,429 sq ft) in size.
- Star Elementary - 4.7 mi
- Star Middle - 5.2 mi
- Eagle High - 5.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Semi-Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northwest corner of Black Cat Rd & Chinden Blvd - Meridian, ID 83646.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? Contact a local Meridian real estate agent that knows the neighborhood (208) 391-4466.