Hensley Station is a townhouse development by Northern Land Development currently under construction at 462 N Black Cat Road in Northwest Meridian, ID. All of the Hensley Station units have a two-car garage. Some with rear-loaded garages and others with a front-loaded garages. The front-loaded garage units provide each resident with a private back yard space. The rear-loaded garage units back up to common open space where the buildings doors face a park space. This allows each of the residents to have an attractive park environment in which to live. From their front doors, Hensley Station residents are connected to the entire neighborhood via a community pathway.
Hensley Station Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family attached
- Amenities include a community park with seating area and fire pit, and micro pathway
- Developer: Northern Land Development
- Builder(s): Hubble Homes
- Status: Coming 2021
- Open space: 12.37%
- The minimum lot size is 0.038 acres (1,655 sq ft) with an average size of 0.052 acres (2,263 sq ft).
- Approximately 65 multifamily building lots on 6 acres
East of Black Cat Rd, north of Franklin Rd just past Compass Public Charter School
462 N Black Cat Rd, Meridian, ID 83642.
Get the Treasure Valley new construction experts working for you. Contact us today to learn more about Meridian new homes and communities - (208) 391-4466.