- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,685 SqFt
Hensley Station is a townhouse development currently under construction at 462 N Black Cat Road in Northwest Meridian, ID. All of the Hensley Station units have a two-car garage. Some with rear-loaded garages and others with front-loaded garages. The front-loaded garage units provide each resident with a private backyard space. The rear-loaded garage units back up to common open space where the building's doors face a park space. This allows each of the residents to have an attractive park environment in which to live. From their front doors, Hensley Station residents are connected to the entire neighborhood via a community pathway.
Hensley Station Homes for Sale
Hensley Station Features & Amenities
- Priced from the $300s
- Townhome floor plans from 1,618 to 1,710
- Beds from 3, Baths from 2.5
- Amenities include a community park with seating area, tot lot, fire pit, and micro pathway
- Developer: Northern Land Development
- Builder(s): Hubble Homes
- The minimum lot size is 0.038 acres (1,655 sq ft) with an average size of 0.052 acres (2,263 sq ft).
- Approximately 65 multifamily building lots on 6 acres
- Chaparral Elementary - 5 min/1.8 mi
- Meridian Middle - 7 min/3.3 mi
- Meridian High - 5 min/2.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $880 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
East of Black Cat Rd, north of Franklin Rd just past Compass Public Charter School
462 N Black Cat Rd, Meridian, ID 83642.
Get the Treasure Valley new construction experts working for you. Contact us today to learn more about Meridian new homes and communities - (208) 391-4466.