Carriage House at Spurwing
Carriage House at SpurWing is more than just a gated townhouse community. It’s a tranquil village of 47 homes, adjacent to SpurWing Greens, encompassing a modern masterpiece of luxury, efficiency and entertainment. The quiet streets, open spaces, thoughtful floor plans, tasteful designer treatments and devotion to quality craftsmanship make this exclusive community a very special place to live and thrive. Carriage House Townhomes offer well-organized floor plans with individualized exterior treatments and modern farmhouse interior packages customized specifically for each home’s location.
Carriage House at Spurwing Homes for Sale
Carriage House at Spurwing Features & Amenities
Included with each home purchase is access to the on-site private Carriage House Clubhouse in addition to a Lifestyle Membership to SpurWing Country Club that includes access to the swim complex, tennis courts, fitness center and Club restaurant.
- Pricing from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,924 to 2,340
- Beds from 2 to 3, Baths from 2.5
- Homesites start at 0.06 acres (2,603 sq ft) with an average size of 0.081 acres (3,527 sq ft)
- Approximately 47 building lots 6.23 acres
- Willow Creek Elementary - 4 min/1.4 mi
- Sawtooth Middle School - 7 min/3.4 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 6 min/2.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $245 – Monthly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
North of Chinden Blvd between Tree Farm Way and Black Cat Rd.
Meridian, ID 83646.
Contact our local Meridian real estate agents today for more information about Carriage House at Spurwing neighborhood properties or to schedule a private tour (208) 391-4466.