- 6 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 9,660 SqFt
Cavea, a gated community in Northwest Meridian, ID, offers an exclusive living experience with 14 custom homes on one-acre lots. These multi-million-dollar residences boast a contemporary aesthetic, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, flat or low-sloped roofs, and modern materials. Homebuyers can choose from either hillside or flat lots, with a minimum house size of 3,500 square feet. Designed for privacy, the neighborhood offers indoor/outdoor living with covered patios and the option for accessory buildings. Perched above the Boise River, Cavea provides a blend of luxury and tranquility, making it ideal for those seeking a bespoke living experience near top schools, shopping, and entertainment in Treasure Valley.
Cavea Homes for Sale
- 4 Beds
- 9 Baths
- 4,629 SqFt
Cavea Features & Amenities
- Custom floor plans for unique home designs
- Gated community featuring a single, tree-lined cul-de-sac street
- Generously sized lots, each with a minimum width of 100 feet
- City water services and pressurized irrigation for every property
- Status: Now Selling
- 14 homesites, ranging from 1 acre (43,560 sq ft) to 1.18 acres (51,557 sq ft)
- Willow Creek Elementary – 5 min/1.4 mi
- Sawtooth Middle – 6 min/2.3 mi
- Rocky Mountain High – 4 min/1.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Monthly
East of Linder Rd, approximately 0.6 miles north of Chinden Blvd - Meridian, ID 83646.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help. Contact us online or call our local Meridian, ID real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.