Prescott Ridge is a single-family home development currently in the planning stage near North McDermont Road and West Chinden Boulevard in Northwest Meridian, ID. Prescott Ridge will consist of a mix of single-family detached and attached homes, medium high-density multifamily residential development, a future medical campus and a parcel owned by the West Ada School District. The residential portion will be comprised of 320 single-family homes and 63 townhouses on 123.5 acres. Single-family building lots will average 0.138 acres (5,994 sq ft), while townhouse homesites will average 0.047 acres (2,037 sq ft).
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Prescott Ridge Features & Amenities
A central park has been included as a focal point and gathering place for residents with a pool, clubhouse and large children's play structure. Pedestrian walkways are included within the central open space and throughout the development to allow for interconnectivity and easy access to amenities. Several pocket parks are included throughout Prescott Ridge, in different phases, to provide various places for residents to recreate and gather. A smaller children's play structure is proposed to be located within one of the pocket parks. A dog park is included in the northwest part of the site. Several large grassy areas are provided throughout the development to offer open space in easily accessible locations.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Townhouse, Multifamily
- Amenities include a community pool & clubhouse, large and small tot lots, a dog park, pocket parks, and an open grassy area
- Developer: Providence Properties, LLC
- Preliminary builders include Hubble Homes
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified open space: 12.6% (12.01 acres)
- Single-family homesites range from 0.101 acres (4,400 sq ft) to 0.257 acres (11,200 sq ft) and average approximately 0.047 acres (2,037 sq ft) for townhouses
- Approximately 383 residential building lots on 126.53 acres
South side of Chinden Blvd, and the east side of McDermott Rd - Meridian, ID 83646.