Lupine Cove is a single-family home development currently under construction east of McDermott Road between Ustick and McMillan Roads in Northwest Meridian, ID. A unique combination of amenities is offered with this subdivision. Artesian well water will provide a year-round pond amenity with a gazebo to facilitate community gatherings. Guest parking is provided in two locations — on the north side of "Lupine Lane" adjacent to the community-wide mail facility and the southeast corner in the cul-de-sac / future road extension area. A basketball court is also provided at the southeast corner. Play equipment is proposed for the site. The Lupine Cove subdivision is extensively covered with a variety of mature trees and vegetation.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Lupine Cove Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Expected pricing: mid $400s
- Amenities include open space with play equipment, a basketball court, an artesian well and a gazebo
- Status: Coming Spring 2021
- Qualified open space: 10.6% (0.7265 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.103 acres (4,500 sq ft) to 0.169 acres (7,353 sq ft)
- Approximately 27 single-family building lots on 7 acres
4000 N McDermott Rd, Meridian, ID 83646.
Get the Treasure Valley new construction experts working for you. Contact us today to learn more about Meridian new homes and communities - (208) 391-4466.