Pinedale, an intimate neighborhood in Northwest Meridian, Idaho, is nestled just south of the upcoming Pine Avenue extension and west of Ten Mile Road. It's tucked behind Chesterfield Subdivision and features seven homes circling a cul-de-sac on Newland Street. Residents can easily access Meridian's pathway network and enjoy a short walk to Fuller Park.
Pinedale Homes for Sale
Browse our collection of brand new homes in Meridian, Idaho. Are you still on the hunt for the ideal neighborhood? Discover the perfect community for you with our guide to new Meridian subdivisions.
Pinedale Features & Amenities
- Status: Now Reserving
- Homesites range from 0.092 to 0.127 acres (4,029 to 5,522 sq ft)
- Developer: Pine Project LLC (Bruce Hessing)
- 7 single-family building lots on 1.22 acres
- Chaparral Elementary – 6 min/2.5 mi
- Meridian Middle – 9 min/3.9 mi
- Meridian High – 8 min/3.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $420 – Annually
- $100 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Franklin Rd, head north on Black Cat Rd. Turn right (east) on Pine Ave. Turn right (south) on Oxwich Ave, then left (east) on Newland St - Meridian, ID 83642.
Questions about Meridian homes for sale and communities? Our friendly Idaho real estate agents are ready to help you. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today.