- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,411 SqFt
The Crossfield subdivision is located in Northwest Meridian, Idaho. Comprised of five distinct home types, Crossfield real estate is divided into multiple phases. New home construction began in 2007 and continues today. Approximately 7.5 acres of the community has been preserved as improved open space and pathways, including a community park and swimming pool facilities. Home builders include Ted Mason, James Clyde (previous phase) and CBH homes. Start your search by browsing the Meridian homes for sale below or read more about Crossfield real estate.
Crossfield Homes for Sale
Crossfield Real Estate Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
Crossfield Features & Amenities
- New homes from $263,990 to $395,294
- Square footage from 1,400 to 3,200
- Community Pool, Park and Playground
- Fiber-optic Internet
- Near Settlers Park
- Homesites: This 60-acre community offers 245 building lots ranging in size from 0.08 acres (3,485 Sq. Ft.) to 0.27 acres (11,761 Sq. Ft.).
- Meridian Elementary - 2.3 mi
- River Valley Elementary - 3.3 mi
- Meridian Middle - 2.0 mi
- Meridian High - 2.1 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $175 – Quarterly
- $550 – Setup/Transfer fee
South of Ustick Road between Meridian Rd and Linder Rd - Meridian, ID 83646.
Contact us today to learn more about Crossfield homes for sale and find the perfect Meridian house or townhome to fit your lifestyle (208) 391-4466.