Edington Commons is a single-family home development currently under construction at Ustick Road and Linder Road in Northwest Meridian, ID. With 92 thoughtfully designed single-family residential dwellings on 13.47 acres, Edington Commons will add to the mix of Meridian's available housing opportunities. Homeowners will have access to on-site amenities such as a half-acre park, playground, and attractive landscaping. Off-site facilities include access to Settlers Park, Julius M. Kleiner Park, and retail along Eagle Road, such as The Village at Meridian and Center Point Market Place directly south of this neighborhood.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Edington Commons Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached
- Expected pricing: Low $300s
- Square footage from 1,292 to 1,961
- Bedrooms from 2 to 4, Bathrooms from 2 to 2.5
- Amenities include a half-acre park with play structure, sitting area, climbing rocks, landscaping and pathways
- Developer: Conger Group
- Builder(s): Blackrock Homes
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified Open space: 15% (2.02 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.074 acres (3,200 sq ft) with an average size of 0.086 acres (3,740 sq ft).
- Approximately 92 single-family building lots on 13.49 acres
Northeast corner of Ustick Rd and Linder Rd
3610 N Linder Rd, Meridian, ID 83646.
Contact us today to learn more about Meridian real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.