- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,840 SqFt
The Oaks Meridian
The Oaks subdivision is a new home community located in Northwest Meridian, Idaho. Located in a country-like setting, homeowners enjoy the quiet surroundings and the luxury of easy access to Meridian urban amenities. At The Oaks in Meridian, you're close to shopping, dining, family fun, many parks and recreation areas, and just minutes from freeway access. The playground is up, the swimming pool is underway, they are hard at work on a 20’ high entrance with a spectacular water feature. Learn more about The Oaks real estate just below.
The Oaks Homes for Sale
The Oaks Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
The Oaks Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,271 to 3,708
- Beds from 2 to 6, Baths from 2 to 4.5
- Community pool, parks and playground
- Country feel yet close to it all
- Builder: Coleman Homes
- Homesites: From 0.126 acres (5,490 sq ft) to 0.307 acres (14,113 sq ft).
- Ponderosa Elementary – 1.8 mi
- Meridian Middle – 4.8 mi
- Meridian High – 4.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Near the corner of McMillian Rd and Black Cat Rd. Head W on Mcmillian, S on Rustic Oak Way to The Oaks Subdivision - Meridian, ID 83646.
- Lakeview Golf Course – 5 min
- Idaho Fitness Factory – 5 min
- Fred Meyer & Starbucks – 6 min
- Fuller Park – 7 min
- I-84 – 9 min
Homes in The Oaks are selling fast. For reservations or a private tour, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today.