The Ambercreek subdivision located in Northwest Meridian, ID offers both new and existing homes for sale. New construction began in 2007 and continues today. Homes range in size from 1,306 to 3,586 Sq. Ft. and feature three to five bedrooms with two to two and a half bathrooms. Start browsing the Meridian homes for sale below or learn more about Ambercreek real estate.
Ambercreek Homes for Sale
Ambercreek Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2020.
Ambercreek Features & Amenities
- Common Areas and Community Playground
- Alley Load Homes
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Homesites: This community offers hundreds of building lots ranging in size from 0.09 acres (3,920 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.17 acres (7,410 Sq. Ft.).
- Hunter Elementary - 1.25 mi
- Sawtooth Middle - 1.02 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 1.04 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
From N Meridian Rd and W McMillan Rd head South on Meridian Rd. Turn right (west) on W Lava Falls Dr to the Ambercreek subdivision.
Explore Northwest Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Real Estate