- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,311 SqFt
Discover the Ambercreek subdivision in Northwest Meridian, ID, just southwest of McMillian and Meridian Roads. With development starting in 2007 and continuing until 2017, this community features a variety of newer homes. Homebuyers can choose from a range of floor plans offering 1,306 to 3,586 square feet, with three to five bedrooms and two to two and a half bathrooms. Ambercreek residents enjoy being close to Settlers Park, one of the area's most popular parks, and have easy access to nearby shopping options on Eagle Road. Start browsing the Meridian homes for sale below or learn more about Ambercreek real estate.
Ambercreek Homes for Sale
Still searching for the perfect new home in Meridian? Browse our complete guide to new Meridian subdivisions and find your ideal community.
Ambercreek Real Estate
- Common Areas and Community Playground
- Alley Load Homes
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Homesites: This community offers hundreds of building lots ranging in size from 0.09 acres (3,920 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.17 acres (7,410 Sq. Ft.).
- Hunter Elementary - 1.25 mi
- Sawtooth Middle - 1.02 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 1.04 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
From N Meridian Rd and W McMillan Rd, head south on Meridian Rd. Turn right (west) on W Lava Falls Dr to the Ambercreek subdivision.