- 4 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2,332 SqFt
Chesterfield, commonly referred to as the Pinefield Subdivision, is an established, newer home community located in Northwest Meridian, Idaho. Development began in 2007 and continued until 2019 with just over 300 homes completed. Properties in Chesterfield range in price from the $200s to $400s, with three to five bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and average 1,800 square feet of living space.
Chesterfield Homes for Sale
Chesterfield Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2021.
Chesterfield Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,103 to 3,586
- Beds 3 to 5, Baths 2 to 3
- Traditional & alley load garages
- Community Playground
- Peregrine Elementary - 8 min/3.5 mi
- Meridian Middle - 8 min/3.4 mi
- Meridian High - 6 min/3.1 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $275 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Cherry Ln head south on Black Cat Rd. Turn left (east) on W Pine Ave. Turn right (south) on N Casa Loma Ave - Meridian, ID 83642.
Explore Northwest Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale