Owyhee Springs, also known as Aviator Springs, is a new residential subdivision under development in Northwest Meridian, ID, located west of McDermott Road and between McMillan and Ustick Road. The project includes single-family houses that will be one or two stories high, designed in a modern traditional style. Owyhee Springs proximity to Owyhee High School is a prominent feature in its design. A pedestrian pathway along the western boundary provides walking routes to school, and the area will house civic organizations that should boost community life.
Owyhee Springs Features & Amenities
The development also includes an 8-acre common area with amenities like open spaces, natural play areas, a neighborhood park, a swimming pool, and a cabana. It features pedestrian pathways connecting the neighborhood and merging with planned routes to the north and south, offering students easy access to Owyhee High School.
- Single and two-story single-family homes
- Subdivision amenities include a swimming pool with a cabana, open grassy and natural play areas, and meandering pathways
- Status: Coming Soon
- Qualified open space: 19.1% (7.64 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.105 acres (4,594 sq ft), and the average lot size is 0.128 acres (5,569 sq ft)
- Developed as the Aviator Springs Subdivision
- Approximately 93 single-family building lots on 40 acres
- Pleasant View Elementary – 6 min/2.7 mi
- Star Middle – 16 min/7.3 mi
- Owyhee High – 1 min/0.2 mi
West of McDermott Rd between McMillan Rd and Ustick Rd - Meridian, ID 83646.
Find your dream Meridian neighborhood today. Contact our expert Meridian, ID real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 or message us online now.