Millbrae is a single-family home subdivision by Trilogy Development currently under construction at North Black Cat Road and West Cherry Lane in Northwest Meridian, ID.
Millbrae Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Meridian Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Millbrae Features & Amenities
Shared open space is located in the center of Millbrae and is easily accessible to all residents. The open area will include a playground and picnic area and plenty of grassy areas for play.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $300s
- Square footage from 1,447 to 2,700
- Beds from 3 to 4, Baths from 2 to 2.5
- Qualified Open space: 11.5% (1.01 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.101 acres (4,400 sq ft) to 0.223 acres (9,715 sq ft) with an average size of 0.127 acres (5,542 sq ft).
- Approximately 41 single-family building lots on 8.79 acres
- Ponderosa Elementary - 3 min/1.6 mi
- Meridian Middle - 6 min/2.6 mi
- Meridian High - 5 min/2.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $700 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northwest corner of Black Cat Rd and Cherry Ln.
4888 & 4920 W Cherry Ln, Meridian, ID 83642.
Learn more about Millbrae - Contact us online or call our local Meridian real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.