Tetherow Crossing is a single-family home development currently under construction in Northwest Meridian, ID. Situated on just under 14 acres, Tetherow Crossing is located along West Ustick Road, just east of North Linder Road. This infill development offers 46 single-family detached building lots with proposed sizes ranging from 0.092 acres (4,000 sq ft) to 0.134 acres (5,823 sq ft). The subdivision will include public streets, public utility infrastructure, a pressure irrigation system, qualified open space, and site amenities.
Tetherow Crossing Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Tetherow Crossing Features & Amenities
The subdivision contains a 0.77-acre centrally located common area with an open grass play area, micro pathways, a children's play structure, a trash can, and sitting benches. This feature serves as a central common area within the development that residents and their children can utilize to gather and recreate.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $300s
- Square footage from 1,024 to 2,250
- Beds from 2 to 4, Baths from 2 to 2.5
- Amenities include a tot lot, sitting area, and pet station
- Builder(s): Hayden Homes
- Qualified open space: 13.46%
- Developer: Hayden Homes Idaho, LLC
- Homesites range from 0.092 acres (4,000 sq ft) to 0.134 acres (5,823 sq ft)
- Approximately 46 single-family building lots on 13.99 acres
- Hunter Elementary - 3 min/1.4 mi
- Sawtooth Middle - 2 min/0.6 mi
- Owyhee High - 8 min/4.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $568 – Setup/Transfer fee
North of Ustick Rd just west of Linder Rd - Meridian, ID 83646.